·
Registered
4,776 Posts
That's revolver perfection.

Reactions: SIGnoramus

·
Registered
24,618 Posts
Oh yes. Very nice. Congrats on a beautiful six shooter.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Would you ever consider it for EDC? Just asking since my first gun was a Cimmarron .357 peacemaker and loved it. Always thought carryin it would just make me look like an idiot...

Reactions: BigBlue

·
Registered
12,088 Posts
BOOOOOO-tiful

Sweet.jpeg

·
Premium Member
13,129 Posts
Would you ever consider it for EDC? Just asking since my first gun was a Cimmarron .357 peacemaker and loved it. Always thought carryin it would just make me look like an idiot...
Call me an idiot! I've been known to carry my 3.5" barreled Vaquero chambered in .44 Special. I carry it in a Simply Rugged holster. Not as an EDC, but more of a winter under a coat carry.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to all for the nice comments!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I doubt I'd use it for EDC purposes, but I'd definitely carry a single action when circumstances and clothing allowed.

·
Premium Member
13,129 Posts
Great looking Vaquero!!! You even got a great set of grips with that revolver. Most don't have that much figure in the wood.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's a good lookin' shootin' iron, Smokewagon! :thumb:

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
Congrats, nice revolver.

·
Registered
7,681 Posts
Nice!! I have an Old Model Vaquero with the large frame but I may procure a New Model if the price and circumstances present themselves. Very Nice Revolvers!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts