1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Yep and the anti's are all over it with their comments that contain lots of emotion but no logic. I don't see any troubles getting this through as quite a few Democrats in the state legislature have come to their senses and are able to realize that the 2nd amendment is equally as important as the first.

·
Premium Member
16,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep and the anti's are all over it with their comments that contain lots of emotion but no logic. I don't see any troubles getting this through as quite a few Democrats in the state legislature have come to their senses and are able to realize that the 2nd amendment is equally as important as the first.
Some just don't understand; It's not so much the need to CCW in a sports arena as it is the walk to and from your car that is important. Coamerica Park after the game walking to your car unarmed at times is scary as hell.... Actually Detroit after dark is scary as hell.....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Some just don't understand; It's not so much the need to CCW in a sports arena as it is the walk to and from your car that is important. Coamerica Park after the game walking to your car unarmed at times is scary as hell.... Actually Detroit after dark is scary as hell.....

View attachment 24038
No sh*t! Last time I went down there I ended up taking a wrong turn on Gratiot while trying to get back on the highway. Ended up in one of those neighborhoods you see on The First 48!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts