Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a big fan of the Beretta PX4. Apparently a new .45 version of the PX4 is about to be released, as is a PX4 subcompact (9mm and .40). I will have to give these guns some consideration in the comming year.

I presently have a Ruger P90 and I like it a lot, but if the PX4 will be available in .45.... well, I may have to do some bartering.

Todd

·
Registered
790 Posts
Do you know the size/dimensions of the 9mm version yet? This might be a nice alternative carry gun.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have really been wanting to shoot a px4 for awhile now. Almost bought one over my 24/7 but price was the deciding factor. Can't wait to see the px4 compacts.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
I'd like a PX4 also in 9mm. :guns:

·
Registered
19 Posts
the PX4 .45 is definitely on my list.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I really liked the PX4 until I got to see one in real life. I think if I go for a lower cost mid sized polymer 9mm, it will probably be an FNP or a PT-809 (if the 809 is comfortable).

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
A FNP-9 is on the wish list too. :D So many guns, so little time.

·
Registered
27 Posts
olds442tyguy said:
I really liked the PX4 until I got to see one in real life. I think if I go for a lower cost mid sized polymer 9mm, it will probably be an FNP or a PT-809 (if the 809 is comfortable).
Oddly enough I never cared for the looks of the PX4 until I held it and worked the action. It just fit my hand better than any other gun I had tried. I ended up getting a Y gun (factory reconditioned) for far less than the new ones were available for.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts