Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had to join and post how great this site is and how helpfull the members posting are. I have been reading posts here for quite a while, and now after just getting my first Taurus, a new stainless finish Raging Judge Magnum long barrel I figured I should post how it went back on my personal range today. Well this is now my favorite "Wow Gun". This this is awesome, great groupings that were much better than I thought my skills are at this time. My Desert Eagle XIX 44 mag is fun and was my favorite, but that has all changed today as I would prefer the Raging Judge Magnum be at my side if the going gets rough.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico, glad to have you.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from South Tulsa.

·
Super Moderator
37,209 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois! "Personal range" huh? I am officially GREEN with envy!

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Welcome to the forum from StL. MO!!

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Hello from Central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgeable people here. Of my Taurus revolvers, the Raging Bull would have to
be the most popular among my friends, they all want to shoot it when they see it.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,238 Posts
greeting from Kansas.jpg was it a little cool on that range today? Everyday on the range is a good day.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Southeast Tennessee;;

·
Registered
477 Posts
Howdy from ohio. Glad ya dig your new Taurus.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Registered
654 Posts
welcome from Fort Worth! This is truly one of the best forums on the net!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Gunster, and congratulations on your new "best friend" Raging Judge Magnum handgun!

When you get a chance, slip over to the Judge forum and post a pic of that beast for those of us with overactive salivary glands.:drool:

I previously owned the Public Defender and now am the happy owner of a Judge Ultralight with 3" barrel; and it is one of my all-time favorite handguns.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!!

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts