Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to admit that so far in 2015 I have lost control of the ability to say no when it comes to adding more firearms to my pile! I have 9 new or new to me firearms since January. I hope to share reports on each one as time permits and I am starting with this one...

This is an AR 15 Pistol I just recently finished. It is a .300 BLK and I built it as a companion to my 5.56 AR Pistol. This gun features a Wilson Combat stainless 8.25 inch barrel. It is built on a Palmetto Armory upper and lower using a Palmetto Armory LPK, UPK, and low profile gas block/gas tube. The BCG is Nickle Boron and came from Spikes. The buffer and tube assembly is from Phase 5 and the foregrip is from Unique-ARs. The handgrip is custom from Tommy Two Feathers and is carved out of red Stag (Russian). The gun also uses a Rock River match trigger.

When I get some chrono time I will let y'all know the difference in the .300 BLK between 16, 20, and this 8.25 inch barrel....

Don

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
I have to admit that so far in 2015 I have lost control of the ability to say no when it comes to adding more firearms to my pile! I have 9 new or new to me firearms since January. ...
Its only a control problem if you don't use both hands when shooting. Really awesome selection of AR s, BTW.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Nice! That is one interesting pistol

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
I like the stag grip.

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Very cool! I love the grip.

·
Premium Member
11,073 Posts
Where'd you get that grip? Melikeyalot.

Sorry. Actually just read the post.:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
40,514 Posts
Nice looking pistol.

·
22,306 Posts

·
Registered
36,319 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Must nice to have some disposable money for all those guns!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts