Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my new M444 Titanium Ultra-Lite 44 Magnum today. I'm hoping that it's more trouble free than my recent S&W 329PD. Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure:

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
I have one also and love it. I went hiking in the high desert and brought it along for any unexpected encounters of the 4-legged type. (For the two-legged variety I had my PT145) I was out for about 4 hours and didn't even notice the 444 on my hip.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the positive comments. I'm looking forward to spending some quality time at the range with it. I'm a former owner of a S&W 329PD, so I'm no stranger to ultra lightweight 44 Magnums. I'll be sure and post a range report as soon as I get a chance to "wring it out".

NYPD in AZ: I'm a 23-year veteran police officer. I'm working on my last 5 years before retirement. I'm certainly looking forward to my future freedom as an "ex-cop". It must feel great.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
doorgunner said:
".

NYPD in AZ: I'm a 23-year veteran police officer. I'm working on my last 5 years before retirement. I'm certainly looking forward to my future freedom as an "ex-cop". It must feel great.
It's been the best time of my life so far. Good luck and stay safe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts