Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just bought a .38 85UL at a gun show today for the fiance. It is really nice. She handled one a couple months ago at a gun show and loved it.
Wish I didn't have to wait till next weekend to try it out. :'(

This is our first revolver (use to pistols) so if any one has any advice or experiance with this gun we would like to hear about it. I'm glad she liked the Taurus because being a proud owner of a 24/7 9mm I have a new respect for Taurus and a good feeling by purchaing another one. ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Remember that the grips are easily changed if they don't fit her hands. The OEM grips and I don't get along but I've found after market stuff that works better.

Steelheart

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys.
She is already talking about putting a pink grip on it. :rolleyes:
I'll have to shoot it as much as I can before she does. :D

·
Administrator
35,526 Posts
Just remember Weaponize, real men can shoot a pink gun and nobody will say a word about it..... :guns:

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
More gun companies should dive into the pink gun market. I'm sure there are many women out there that would love to have one of these, maybe some men too.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
texastaurusguy said:
Just remember Weaponize, real men can shoot a pink gun and nobody will say a word about it..... :guns:
lol ;D
I probably won't have a problem shooting it if she is with me but I don't think I'll be pulling that out at the range when she is not there. To much explaining will have to be done.lol ;D ;D

·
Registered
497 Posts
I used to have an 85 UL, till my wife decided she needed it for her carry gun. They are great little guns. Gongrats.

·
Registered
959 Posts
85 UL, a Superb Choice...<:))

1 - 12 of 12 Posts