Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new 24/7 Pro in .40sw gotta say I love this gun makes me want to rush out and buy one in 9mm, fits my hand perfect the grip is awesome. I like the take down a little better on my PT945 but no big deal. Props to the site also, lots of great information. I just found it today and have been on here for hours reading, at least long enough to get some not so happy looks from the bride. Happy New Year!!!

·
Administrator
17,927 Posts
Congrats on your new .40 24/7! I have one in 9mm and absolutely love it!
I also have a PT945, PT908, and PT92. Am considering a 24/7 in .45 ACP.
Longslide or Standard or both!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome. I have the 24/7 Pro in 9mm and I love it. The trigger is great and the grip is very comfortable. Fun to shoot and affordable. I would like to someday get the OSS in 9mm for a range pounder. Taurus is definitely using great technology in their firearms.
Be safe and shoot well.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome from Missouri. I have the 24/7 pro c and highly recommend it too.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got the slide blued a friend of mine has the exact gun in stainless so I wanted to be a little different. I really want one one in 9mm but maybe I should wait for the OSS does any one know when they will be for sale?

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. Congratulations on your new purchase as well. Per the OSS, IIRC early-to-mid 2008. I don't think a definitive release date has been set unfortunately.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i have the 24/7 in .45 cal my first, and i loved it so much that i got another taurus, PT 909 in 9mm, and both are excellent. i have recommended them to tens if not hundreds of my friends and getting a real good feed back from them. i would say if you want something with a real power go for the .45 cal.

·
Administrator
35,445 Posts
I too have a new 24/7 Pro -- the 45 cal. I can't wait to get it to the range !!! Assuming everything works out okay, this will be my home defense weapon. I'm going to purchase one of the new 24/7 3'' barrel in 45 cal and that will be my ccw weapon. I was looking through some of the forums and found the Wikipedia weblink for the 24/7 and it showed the mags that had been giving people feeding problems, and I breathed a sigh of relief when I compared mine to the pictures and it looks like I have the newer mags that were designed to fix those problems.....we shall see, I can't wait to run a few hundred rounds through her. I'll let you know...... :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts