Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well it goes boom... Big time. Hahaha. I love it. The feel, weight and trigger pull are great.

I had out of 100 rounds 2 FTE. I'm almost positive the first one was my fault. The 2nd was a a FTE, and the next round wouldn't chamber at all. Dropped the mag, extracted the round and actually took apart the pistol and cleaned the feed ramp. Had another flawless 100 rounds.

I've read that it "hurts" after sometime. My hand is a little sore, but it's fine.

Anyways, I love that the platform is similar to the 709. I had little trouble hitting my marks at 10-15 yards.

Sorry no pics this time! :/

A- outing! A+++ pistol!

· Registered
2,850 Posts
Thanks for the report, just keep practicing and before long you will be hitting where you want to.

· Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for the report. Sounds like the fte's might have been due to inadequate initial lube? Common problem and one I've been guilty of myself. Thanks for the report! Glad to hear your happy with it. I know I love mine.

· Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the report. Sounds like the fte's might have been due to inadequate initial lube? Common problem and one I've been guilty of myself. Thanks for the report! Glad to hear your happy with it. I know I love mine.
Nah. 600 rounds in. She's been lubed, and cleaned multiple times. Sent her in for repair. I miss her :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.