Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NEW 24/7 G2C 40 CAL. 300 rounds fired so far and shoots like a champ. i didn't not have one problem what so ever. i open her up to clean her and see this.... Material property Finger Hand Electronic device Metal Hand Finger Wood Gadget Thumb
Its brand new and i am anal about cleaning my guns and thats how i came across it. this is my first Taurus and i sold my glock and got this as a replacement because i shot a friends and loved it. i guess the metal this slide is made of is sub par or something. just looking for any input as to what i should do guys. thank you so much!
i will go introduce myself in the new member area now,even if this model happens to be a crap gun from what i have been reading on forums you guys came out with a 1911 that caught my eye and i will be getting it soon. its a shame about this 24/7 because i swear this thing shoots like a lambo drives imo.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I just looked at my G2 in 40S&W, I have a very small wear mark in the same location although not as pronounced. Mine has over 1800 rounds through it. I would shoot it some more and see if it gets any worse before getting concerned. There should be someone else along shortly that can compare this to theirs as well.

·
Registered
206 Posts
my g2c .45 has the same on it, doesnt seem to affect it in any way tho

1 - 4 of 4 Posts