Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post.Just bought new 24/7 g2 45 cal sub compact.It came with 2 mags; 1-10, and 1-12.:(.I can't find extra mags anywhere. Please HELP!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No luck.I can find mags for 24/7 g2 45, but not for sub compact.I bought one I was told would work, but didn't.I've been all over the internet,gun shows local gun stores,even called Taurus International.No one seems to have the clips for a sub compact.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome from Mississippi, and congratulations on your acquisition of the new 24/7 G2 Sub Compact .45!

In short order, you will see that we are blessed to have the friendliest and most knowledgeable handgun folks that one could ever hope to find on a forum such as this.

Also, the TaurusArmed.net staff of Moderators, Super Moderators, and Administrators are really top notch professionals who keep things running in a smooth and orderly fashion, and provide an atmosphere of learning and civility among this ever-growing circle of Taurus enthusiasts.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm. Welcome from Oklahoma. Hope you find what you are looking for.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Hey I havent seen many G2's especially in .45 ACP can you post a picture? Taurus magazines can be hard to find feel your pain there bud. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Welcome aboard and Greetings from DFW, Tx. I have the G2C-45 also. Last time I checked, Taurus still had no mags, and only a very few places had the 12 round. The thing to remember since you have the 'compact', so far the only mags on the market are the 12 round for the 'full' size, and it will not have the plastic sleeve/grip extension.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've been calling their CS about spare parts for my 709 for the last 2 months and that's the same answer they give me. I call like once a week just to check and they never give an eta, just check back in a week, etc...

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Welcome from TX, I just got a new 24/7 DS myself. I was origionally going to get a G2, but for now this is all I really need. I hope Taurus can get this straightened out for you please let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I own a 709 blue that I bought in January and I finally got my 24/7 g2 compact .40 cal last Friday and last Saturday I took it to the range. That bad boy really rox! I love everything about it; aesthetically super handsome, great grip action, I put 250 rounds of the cheap Winchester ammo from walmart with only one fte and one ftf.

I've read that it teaks at least 500 rds +|- to break it in so God willing this Saturday I'll put another 300 rds through it. I'm a complete noob to the whole da/sa thing but I did notice that every shot save maybe one or two the trigger goes to he original position all the way out, i.e., da I guess...To me, being new to this, I really don't care as I really am more than pleased with all aspects of the gun. I LOVE IT!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thank you!!!;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thanks for the welcome! I called CS again today and I got some guy MIKE (again). This boy really HATES his job, LOL. Getting a straight answer from him is like pulling teeth and just an all around not nice guy. As he told me before, I'll just have to keep calling and hoping...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts