Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally picked it up this morning from the counter to the range packed with grease. 209 rounds without any issues this gun has a nice trigger with a crisp break. Another few weeks and I'll have the pt111 g2.

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks it's just as good as the pt92 if not better

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Reactions: Doclark

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new pistol.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought one a few months ago as a gift for my Father. I liked it so much I bought a second one for myself. I am not a fan of the sights and it is not quite as accurate as my sr9c. However, combined we have about 2000 rounds downrange without a hiccup.

·
Registered
7,570 Posts
Congratulations.

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Has anyone had any luck finding any 13 round mags for these? I'm wanting to use mine as a carry and the 17 round, for my build, prints. I see 24/7 13's but the photos show the mag catch cutout on the sides, and not sure if the image is bad or if these are original mags for the gen 1's. Taurus keeps telling me that they're out of stock and don't know when they'll get any. Kinda sad actually, since I love the gun, but without mag access, I'm starting to get pretty disappointed and frustrated.

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
Welcome to the family. Were is the detailed range report. ;-)

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
I only have the one compact mag (getting them has been like pulling hens teeth) but the 17 round mags are fairly available so I just ordered three of those - and you can get the spacers from Taurus directly (they're only about $8)

·
22,034 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts