Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked it up yesterday evening. Can't wait to get it out to the range :D

Been lurking on this forum for a few weeks, so I figured I'd finally speak up. ....and since I like taking pictures, here's a few.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Very nice looking .45. (Looks just like mine) ;)

Took a peek at your web-site; it looks pretty good too.

Now go get that baby dirty! :shooter:

·
Registered
17 Posts
gonna have it by early january '08, after the documents been processed, very excited to get hold on it, by the way, what are the accessories available for the .45ACP 24/7?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Just ordered the 24/7 45 from Bud's Gun Shop yesterday . Hope to have it by the beginning of next week. Can't beat their price.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Your XJ is awesome.

Mine is not as awesome, but I'm working on it. It has 33x12.50s and a 4" superlift. And right now, a cracked head. :(

You've got good taste in guns and vehicles.

Welcome.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase and ditto on the range report. Look forward to hearing all about it.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Just picked up my 24/7 .45 yesterday from my ffl dealer. When I opened the box the mag that was loose looked like it was coming apart. The top was out further than the one in the gun. I pushed it back in it appears to be staying. Loaded each mag to break in. Ordered an uplula mag loader. If the mag fails back it goes. Probably won't get to the range till Tuesday. Will let everyone know how I made out.

·
Registered
202 Posts
How much larger is the 24/7 than a mil/pro. I have a pro in the 9mm want to get a 24/7 in a 40cal and then a 1911. Is the 24/7 concealable?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Congrats! Nice gun. I, too, checked out your website.... Nice XJ - Too bad it's not a TJ :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just got one exactly like it last week end. I love mine. One of the softest shooting .45s I have ever fired!! congrats!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Just got home with one today chambered in a 40 cal. ;D Can't wait to shoot it tomorrow. Almost bought one at basspro then I realized I was holding a 9mm, which I already have. Geez, almost screwed up there. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just took mine to the range yesterday for the first time. It's identical to yours, and it is now my favorite pistol. 50 rounds of Remington UMG, 50 rounds of WWB, and 20 rounds of speer gold dot 230 gr. and not one malfunction. Even shot straight, and I'm no marksman. Congrats....I love mine!!!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Just got back from the range today. It loves 230 FMJ especially with bullseye. No failures what so ever. It shoots a little low to the right but can adjust that. Had no problems with the mags other than my thumb is sore. Waiting for my uplula. I would agree with kc516. Everything I shot was reloads. Fun gun to shoot.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts