Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,022 Posts
Do they do 3rd mortgages i've got to get a few more of these wonderful guns its my favorite period

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
olds442tyguy said:
Am I just that out of date, or did their MSRP's actually go up $120 across the board since the last time I looked at their site a few weeks ago?
I haven't looked recently but it wouldn't surprise me. It seems the cost of everything is going up, and not at a snail's pace either. :(

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mac-64 said:
Ive got to say the blue/gray with the rail looks great, (just wish the rails would be a little less blocky). i may have to talk my wife into letting me get another one.

Where can I buy this model online for a good price? I WILL have one of these.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Figures. If anyone finds them feel free to PM me and let me know where they are at. I have been waiting for a 1911 with that perticular look that is halfway affordable. I just don't have a grand for the Springfields with a similar look/finish.

·
Registered
3 Posts
According to Taurus, the 1911ALR comes out this summer, know some dealers have been putting info into their systems. Got an approx. price the other day $650. I will have one of these. I check gunbroker.com when they show up there it is a matter of time

1 - 18 of 18 Posts