Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well almost. My wife bought me a 1911 Goat Gun miniature for my birthday. It is kinda spiffy. Assembles and disassembles like the real thing and even has a removable mag with three rounds. I was looking at the website a couple of months ago, and thinking "those wouldn't be bad to collect." I thought better of it, "yeah more junk for the office", now I have to resist the urge to go back and look again.

·
Registered
271 Posts
That's pretty cool. There's a company named WoodCaliber, that made a full-size 1911 from Gaboon Ebony, with Rosewood grips. I think it was a one-off.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Well almost. My wife bought me a 1911 Goat Gun miniature for my birthday. It is kinda spiffy. Assembles and disassembles like the real thing and even has a removable mag with three rounds. I was looking at the website a couple of months ago, and thinking "those wouldn't be bad to collect." I thought better of it, "yeah more junk for the office", now I have to resist the urge to go back and look again.

View attachment 474293 View attachment 474294

How 'minature' is it ? Place something of known size such as a quarter to show what size it is.

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

1 - 5 of 5 Posts