Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone, I found a new magazine extension for the 12rnd mags that is a little more extended than the factory one and a new 18/20rnd magazine spacer (although I am not a fan of the quality). The base plate seems fine so far, though no range time on it yet. The spacer seems to need some clean up since it fresh out of the 3D printer. The edges need to b de-burred and the “teeth lines” for the punisher symbol are now even there, although they might’ve been too small for the printer to make. I’m hoping it was just a messed up one and hoping they will send me a better looking one but it is eBay so🏻. They were only like $8 each so what do I expect. The “polymer” itself seems cheap but should suffice for the price I paid. As far as the space I will more than likely just put the X-Grip back on unless the seller sends me one a little better made. The base plate just needs some sanding, although I will probably just put some inner tube material on it and call it a day. As for the spacer they do have a few other engraving patterns u can order. Just search eBay for Taurus PT111 G2 magazine extension and they should both come up.

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
just wanted to give a heads up to everyone, i found a new magazine extension for the 12rnd mags that is a little more extended than the factory one and a new 18/20rnd magazine spacer (although i am not a fan of the quality). The base plate seems fine so far, though no range time on it yet. The spacer seems to need some clean up since it fresh out of the 3d printer. The edges need to b de-burred and the “teeth lines” for the punisher symbol are now even there, although they might’ve been too small for the printer to make. I’m hoping it was just a messed up one and hoping they will send me a better looking one but it is ebay so��. They were only like $8 each so what do i expect. The “polymer” itself seems cheap but should suffice for the price i paid. As far as the space i will more than likely just put the x-grip back on unless the seller sends me one a little better made. The base plate just needs some sanding, although i will probably just put some inner tube material on it and call it a day. As for the spacer they do have a few other engraving patterns u can order. Just search ebay for taurus pt111 g2 magazine extension and they should both come up.
i just buy mags for the sig 226 9mm which work with no mods but thanks for the info!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The 18/20rnd mag spacer is for the Sig P226 mag. It eliminates the gap between the bottom of the mag well and the mag itself. The 12rnd extension is also on the P226 mag. I just needed a little more “extension” than the factory one provides.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts