Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom has been pretty sick over the last month or so. In and out of the emergency room and hospital several times in this time frame. After several tests, pokes, and prods they are pretty sure they narrowed down the problem. She is scheduled for surgery in the morning so we will be leaving the Keys for Miami at 5am.

Several unknowns with the procedure including expected length of surgery. Going to make for a very nervous wait in the waiting room.

Please wish her luck and keep us in your thoughts as she goes through with the surgery.

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
We're with you brother.

Reactions: Fishinkeylargo

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
Good thoughts on the way

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
We are right there in your and your mom's corner my friend!!

·
Administrator
39,469 Posts
Been there, done that. We'll be thinking of you and the family.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
You are good support - wishing the best!! ;)

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Sounds like everybody I have ever known who has had their gall bladder taken out.

Good luck, saying prayers for a speedy recovery.

·
Premium Member
12,749 Posts
Prayers are with you and your Mom.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Prayers sent for a speedy recovery.

·
22,027 Posts
Please keep us informed, and may God bless you all, including the medical staff!

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll be saying a prayer for your mother and I may as well say one for you.... for having to drive to Miami in the morning traffic. As a matter of fact, I think you need about ten Hail Mary's.
I dread the drive, hospital is just south of downtown and the route to it is the main way into the city. We both figure better to leave early and get there early then be late because of the crazy drivers and daily accidents.

·
Super Moderator
13,808 Posts
Prayers for the drive and for the procedure. Keep us posted.

Sent from a hospital maternity waiting area. Our first grandchild is late in arriving.

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Fish - PurpleHouse and I are thinking of you and your mom and will keep all of you in our prayers, for sure!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts