Taurus Firearm Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I will post pics as soon as it warms up again and can get back to work on it. Looks like we have a foot of snow coming in tonight.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Yeah , my range is two plastic stick in fence posts to mark the distances, two metal A frames to hold the targets, and a creek bank. But I got your back stop beat, mine is almost 35 feet tall.

I actually try to shoot when my closest neighbors are at work. So I shoot daytimes during the work week. Most of them are gone all day. Of course there are two state troopers, and a couple county officers, and one guy LEO from about two towns over that live back there, So I might be alright anyway.

·
Registered
118 Posts
muttmutt said:
Now I have decided to go all out with the firing range. I am going to build a small roofed structure with a built in shooting rest ect. Since this gut is such an A** I think I am even going to light it up for some evening shooting. Pics will follow when I get it completed.
Watch out, he'll call the building inspector on you.

·
Registered
65 Posts
oldscot44 said:
Haven't had this much fun reading a thread since I can't remember! Keep the reports coming... :D
I agree. I so cant believe how much of a moron the guy is to keep complaining. Rent a cop security guard for Silver Dollar City needs to get a hobby.

·
Registered
959 Posts
muttmutt,... I been to Silver Dollar City a few times...<:)) I think when you build that shooting shack, you should make it so you shoot out one side and sell Hot-Dog's out the other...<:)) That way the shooters and LEO's won't have to Brown-Bag-It when they come to your Range...<:))

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I like that idea SGT !! That way we could all shake our wieny's at him while shooting !

·
Registered
73 Posts
SgtKnuckles said:
muttmutt,... I been to Silver Dollar City a few times...<:)) I think when you build that shooting shack, you should make it so you shoot out one side and sell Hot-Dog's out the other...<:)) That way the shooters and LEO's won't have to Brown-Bag-It when they come to your Range...<:))
LMAO that would be great! :thumb: :shooter:
Maybe I'll make a trip. Hell, all of us should make a trip!

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
I can see this turning into an event that would rival Knob Creek. :D

·
Super Moderator
21,733 Posts
we really need a million man march on this one but ten million might show up and the press would egnore it LOL

·
Administrator
35,577 Posts
no, to the contrary - if ten million showed up, or even 10 thousand, the media would bill it as the Missouri Militia taking over the state........

·
Registered
13 Posts
Next time you are going to do some shooting invite him and as many LEO's as you can If he refuses shame on him. Explain that the range is safe and the LEO's have checked it out. Have freinds bring the big guns when He refuses. Make a lot of noise.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Jealous jealous jealous.... :thumb:

Wish I had a range in my backyard... :shooter:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Warm enough for pics yet?

21 - 36 of 36 Posts