Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I have some serious loobing and sizing to do. Gestimating 8-10 thousand here that need to be finished, most all hand gun 32 to 45, even some 9MM which I don't shoot 200 a year. A few hundred 30 caliber rifle; oh and some 6MM rifle also. Got 2 RCBS Lubamatics, one new, one old. Sold off my Lyman 450's, they were showing serious wear; the new RCBS was cheaper than a new Lyman 4500. They all use the same dies and top punches.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Love your table. I build everything out of 2x4's and plywood. Love your cans too. Reminds me of my grandfathers shed. He called it a shed anyway. I call it the world's best man cave. I don't have near that many lead bullets. Do you cast?

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
YEP, you need to get off the computer and get busy!:D:D:D

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I cast. At one time I had well over a hunnert molds. Sold off some guns and then sold the molds, I'm down to fewer than 60 molds now. I have no duplicates but I do have about 8 different ones for 38/357 and 5 or so for 44 and 4 or so for 41 and 6 or so for 32 and then there are a few rifle molds and one shotgun slug mold. Yeah, I cast; and then I size/loob in the winter.
There are some 9MM and 45 molds in the mix too.

·
Registered
24,546 Posts
Can you spell Prepper?

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Yep....Looks like you cast alright. :)
All I can say is WHEW!
Should keep you busy this winter.
Really nice.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Nice bunch, I finally got mine a lubed but only about 60 pounds of them not as much as you have.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts