Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's everyone's opinion of Botach Tactical, over say... Greg Cote LLC. Which is better to order from? Thanks in advance! :)

·
Registered
860 Posts
Ive ordered a few things from Botach, never had any issues, and sometimes for certain items have prices well under other people.
Yours might be the first positive review I've read about Botach Tactical. I Googleed them a while back and saw nothing but terrible reviews on several forums.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Ive have a lot of good experiences with places that get terrible reviews, doesnt mean they are good, I just happend to not have a bad experience lol. I have only ordered a few things from them so I cant say oh yeah they are great, I could have gotten lucky. I just know sometimes they have amazing deals on certain items, so if im saving a lot of money I'll tend to go with it unless I have a bad experience.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yours might be the first positive review I've read about Botach Tactical. I Googleed them a while back and saw nothing but terrible reviews on several forums.
Hmm... that's not encouraging :(

·
Registered
526 Posts
Let me put it this way; I wouldnt order from Botach if you arent getting much of a deal. People have had issues with them, and they let it be known. On the other hand, if its a deal, I and many others have had no issues with them. As I said, I ONLY order from them if its significantly cheaper than anywhere else, I dont go looking as just another place for items. It's for that specific reason only.

·
Registered
24,960 Posts
Funny thing about Botach, I've ordered from them four or five times and received nothing but exemplary service. Others, have warned me not to buy from them, to the point, they're screaming; Are you F#*ng crazy? I haven't been jerked around yet.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the reply's! I went with Greg Cote, I've ordered from him before & he was great, just wanted to know what you all thought about Botach. Greg was a bit higher, but everyone has a good report with him so... Thanks!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I have ordered from Botach through ebay and had no issues.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Botach SEEMS TO BE LESS THAT OTHERS SOME TIMES A LOT LESS GO FOR IT PAY ONLY WITH PAYPAL OR A MASTERCARD IF DONT GET IT DISPUTE IT AND THE CARD COMPANY WITH TAKE IT OFF I ORDERED 3 THINGS ALL VERY FAST AND WAS AS DESCRIBED NO ISSUES
JHP

1 - 11 of 11 Posts