Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't want to start a bash war on any gun just looking for some info.
I'm looking for a compact .40. I have a 24/7 9mm full size and love it but looking for something smaller than a 4" barrel and I enjoy the .40 cal. I really like the 24/7 compact .40 and the XD subcompact. (my two favorites right now) Just looking for opinions from people that have experiance with any of these. Also curious about glocks sc and the new beretta pX4 compact.(Are the px4 compacts even out yet?) Price is a factor but not the deciding one. :-\

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
bad news yo.. the px4sc has been demoted to unicorn status.. it ain't never coming out.. they keep delaying and delaying, i have money saved up for one in 9mm but i can tell you if i come across a nib 909 for a good price im buying it and beretta can just wait.

the first few shipments will probably sporadic and marked to the ceiling anyway.

in other words if you're waiting on the SC and money is an object, then dont bother waiting on it.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
XDSC, Glock 27, M&P 40C, 24/7C----all good choices

The Glock is lightest and smallest

Taurus is least expensive

Can't see you going wrong with any of them.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
not familiar with the 24/7 but is'nt the millennium pro the compact version of the 24/7?
or is there a compact 24/7, C stand for compact?

whats the difference i could'nt find anything out on a compact version of the 24/7.

whats the difference between the millennium pro and the 24/7?

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
24/7 compact

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=93524099

Differences between Mil Pro and 24/7 compact:

1. 24/7 has "ribber" grips (Mil Pro is polymer)
2. 24/7 only available in 9mm and 40 S&W
3. Dimensions on the 24/7C are slightly greater than the Mil Pro.
4. 24/7 comes with one high cap mag with spacer and one flush fitting mag.
5. Internally, I believe they are nearly identical. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong)

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
ah ok.. thanks for clearing that up.. i actually was looking at a millennium pro they're not priced to bad.. about 300.. if i could get one for say 275 i think i might pick on up.

they look like decent CC guns.. i like the way it can work in DA & SA thats unusual for striker designs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts