Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently acquired a used Ciener 22 conversion for my PT99. I knew it was missing the guide rod when I bought it. It now looks, from the parts list on the Ciener web site, like I'm missing more than that. The problem I'm having is that I can't find a schematic or pictures that show me what the various parts are or how they fit together. I called Ciener's listed phone number and got a recording that basically says "Go to the web site. We're busy." If anyone has one, I'd sure appreciate some help.

Thanks,
Bill

·
Registered
14,055 Posts
I don't have the answer for you, but I do have a suggestion. Try doing a Google Search for Ciener .22lr conversion for a Beretta 92/96 and check out a few of the suggested links. More Beretta owners purchased these conversions than Taurus owners. The retro fit should be the same for both the Beretta and the Taurus pistols.

By the way, WELCOME to the Forum. Please come back and join us again inthe future.

Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance,

·
Premium Member
3,396 Posts
Just like Redwoodbg I also have one for my PT100...

If I can help, PM me and if nothing else, I can take some pictures of the conversion slide and the parts in it and send them to you....

Don

1 - 4 of 4 Posts