Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,I just joined this forum,I'm a doctor by profession,I bought my taurus pt609 pro quite some time ago,all i wanted to know was that can i get an extend mag for my gun.its a 13 shot.titanium pt609 pro ? i have a few other handguns as well but this has always been my fav.anyway hope anyone will reply as soon as possibal.thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Am having trouble with the locking mechanism of my pt609 pro.the key isnt working properly as it used to.i mean after loading the gun usually I would lock it by the key which came with the gun,that would fit in the keyhole on the right side but now it doesn't locks the gun.can anyone help solving my issue

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
17,735 Posts
Welcome to the forum.I used to have one of these PT609's.

In case you are not aware, the PT609 is subject to the "settlement recall".... Taurus Class Action

There were not many of this model sold, and it's been discontinued. Magazines are extremely difficult to find...even standard ones. There was never an extended magazine specifically for these, but it's possible that a larger magazine for another model would fit, with a spacer, but I'm not aware of any that would fit.

If it's broken and you send it to Taurus for repair you won't get it back. They have replaced everyone that's been sent in as far as we know with only one exception that I can recall. They replaced mine.

If you send it in, please do so with only one magazine. Someone with a PT609 they want to keep would dearly love to have any extra magazines you end up with. Sorry I don't have better news for you.

·
Administrator
39,895 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :hand26:

·
Registered
29,918 Posts
Welcome aboard from the "GunShine"state of Florida.

State of over 2 MILLION 21 THOUSAND Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Welcome, from the Rust Belt USA....

·
Registered
7,957 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Registered
7,079 Posts
Welcome to taurusarmed.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "Taurus® Spoken Here! Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

·
Registered
24,681 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota.

·
Super Moderator
36,396 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois! We are interested in firearms of all flavors, grab a chair and sit for a spell.

·
Super Moderator
40,551 Posts
to the forum from the Florida Keys!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts