Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I found myself inside a local gun shop today and I came across a used Sig SP 2009 9mm. It comes with the factory case as well as 5 mags. I would rate the gun at 85%. I noticed a few scuffs and standard wear from use, but it seems to be in pretty good condition. The shop is asking 400 bucks. What do ya think?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive not really been able to find too many on the net to compare prices.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
I know nothing about a sig.. but do use gunbroker as a guide... couple there, but no bidders, they are asking over $500.. then consider shipping and transfer fees sounds like a fair price.

Buy and Sell Items at GunBroker.com

Reactions: militant defender

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know nothing about a sig.. but do use gunbroker as a guide... couple there, but no bidders, they are asking over $500.. then consider shipping and transfer fees sounds like a fair price.

Buy and Sell Items at GunBroker.com
Gunbroker was the first place that I looked actually, and I also saw a few posts but I noticed the whole no bidder thing. I guess im wondering whats someone would pay not what someone would ask. That being said, its looking more and more like I might pay 400 bucks for one!

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
It's not bad since it comes with 5 mags, those mags are I think 40 bucks a pop and they normally only come with 1 mag brand new but yeah this is sigs budget line you can get one for 400 brand new.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My friend had a terrible time with his 2009. I think the newer 2022 versions are better. I have seen new ones for not much more than 400$. The mags are expensive like most things Sig.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts