·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Huh????

·
Super Moderator
20,004 Posts
Actually, I'm not surprised. Just about every gun store I've been in, ranging from PAWN shops, LGS and to the big stores Academy, etc, there are always more Taurus handguns on display than any other brand.

Reactions: Sekol

·
Registered
262 Posts
They said the "X" means they are "Factory Reconditioned Guns". That is pretty interesting, if I was in KY i would go check it out. They cant be asking full retail for reconditioned guns, but they still have the excellent Taurus warranty, so I'm sure there are some great deals to be had.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You would be hard pressed to buy a gun cheaper anywhere else.....

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
Actually, I'm not surprised. Just about every gun store I've been in, ranging from PAWN sh
ops, LGS and to the big stores Academy, etc, there are always more Taurus handguns on display than any other brand.
It's definitly the opposite were I come from! Taurus are pretty rare! I can go months and months without seeing even one in any of our lgs! Whenever I do see one I ask to hold it to see how it fits in my hand and to determinenif it would be comfortable for me to shoot.

Reactions: william

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
You would be hard pressed to buy a gun cheaper anywhere else.....
many guns are "cheaper", but you would be very hard pressed to buy a BETTER gun for less money! Heck, it would be dang difficult to find a gun as good for the same money (or even a little more).

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
When I recently bought my PT1911 there were 4 in the case, I left 3 for sale that day. All the uninformed gun newbies were looking for reliable pistols. :D

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Whittakers gets them in a few times a year, prices are very low compared to regular. Examples, pt22s for $139, Pt1911 $429, 992 revolvers in 22lr/22mag for $249.

I personally picked up a M444 Ultra Lite 4" in 44mg for $319. It pays to like them on facebook and they will update what they get in, they ship to FFLs, heck you may talk to me!!!

They are refurbished, come with lifetime warranty but no warranty on finish.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Let's see. San Antonio to Owensboro, KY is 1027 miles, that's 2054 round trip. Have to pass on this one.

If only my LOCAL LGD could get a deal like this one!
They ship!!

·
Registered
29,777 Posts
Nice deals, but I just can't bring myself to buy a firearm without holding it and inspecting it first. It's just a personal preference.

Reactions: CreekFisher

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I called today looking for a model 44 in 6.5" - sold out. He said the guns were flying off the shelf. If anyone if interested I would call ASAP.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts