Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for someone with some 380 defensive rounds. Hornady, Federal, really anything. I have some Magtech 357 magnum hollow points i can trade. They are 125gr. box of 20. Let me know what you got. Thanks

·
Administrator
35,714 Posts
I'm using Gold Dot hollowpoints. They're supposed to be really good.

Reactions: Camo

·
Super Moderator
14,009 Posts
Are you looking for recommendations for .380 hollowpoints, or are you looking to buy/sell/trade? If the latter you're in the right place, if the former you might re-post in The Firing Line.

·
Super Moderator
14,009 Posts
PS...I'm very short on .380 hollow points myself, so I can't help you there. Sorry.

·
Super Moderator
40,702 Posts
Cabela's website can be misleading, you have to add the item to your cart to see if it is really available. The Gold Dot's are out of stock. :(

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I just got a box of 380 one's they said in stock they only had 32 and 380 though. right under 25 after shipping said I should get them buy the 24th.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
How difficult is ammo to ship? I know I have a box of 20 I could sell but I don't have any need for the .357 rounds. I can get specifics if you are interested.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Still looking? I have a box of Hydra-Shok to sell. Don't have a .357 (yet :) ) PM me if interested

1 - 11 of 11 Posts