Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
That must have been one heck of an AR15 for $2,150!!

Reactions: rodfair

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
They should be hanged for treason!!! 5 year maximum sentence? Really?

Reactions: treg and AOCM.RET

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Hang them high till the end of time..:mad:

·
Registered
24,604 Posts
Can you say Guantanamo?

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
I dont get it. Why try to sell the guns? Why not just move to mexico and set up a shop where you build these weapons for the cartel? A kid can build an AR.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Well, they are not bad boys really, they were just out to make a few bucks to support their families and everyone knows the cartels will pay above top dollar for weapons and ammunition. Its not like they are real soldiers on active duty, no, just a couple of Latino boys trying to get ahead in the world. And if you don't believe what I say, just ask their mothers.:sarcasm:

What a good time to bring back public execution by firing squad! .....I would be willing to bet, these good old boys have ties to one of the gangs out there in Comifornia.

Reactions: nedstockton

·
Registered
29,765 Posts
Reactions: CreekFisher

·
Registered
29,765 Posts
I have a big problem with this. Since the buyer was actually a federal agent, I would need to know whose idea this was. If they sought him out, then yes prosecute them. But if he sought them out I would need to know a lot more. The government would have an uphill case with me if the agent was the one who sought them out.

I have a big problem with government agents instigating crimes instead of investigating them.

I'm not saying they shouldn't pay for what they did, but I would want the federal agent there in jail with them as well.

·
Registered
6,559 Posts
I have a big problem with this. Since the buyer was actually a federal agent, I would need to know whose idea this was. If they sought him out, then yes prosecute them. But if he sought them out I would need to know a lot more. The government would have an uphill case with me if the agent was the one who sought them out.

I have a big problem with government agents instigating crimes instead of investigating them.

I'm not saying they shouldn't pay for what they did, but I would want the federal agent there in jail with them as well.
Like Ruby Ridge?

·
Registered
29,765 Posts

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
Sounds like a replay of the days of hillary claiming that drug cartel guns were being provided by Americans. Maybe she and the mongrel POS have a understanding to reinvent Fast and Furious, so gun control can be brought back to the front burner.

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Just following orders, probably.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts