Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone buy from theses guys?

n82tactical.com

Ph is buying a iwb from them for her Bersa Thunder.

Hopefully she likes it.

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
I have considered it, but EVERY pistol I have asked for in the hard shell holster, they say they do not make. And I don't have any faith in stretchy nylon, not for holstering purposes.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The nylon will hold the gun in securely. I can flip the holster with a pt111 inside and it will hold.

I also have the hard shell for a lc9, and it works great once you get used to the twist required to get it out. Good holsters.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Yup. Got one. Works great with my 709. Very comfy. IIRC, it takes a bit for the "elastic" nylon to take shape. Leave gun in there for a few days, and that problem takes care of itself.

Reactions: PurpleHouse

·
Registered
911 Posts
they looks comfortable. the main thing that turns me off on them is the bulk and I don't like big holsters with the clip on the gun. Adds bulk. I prefer the leather/boltaron hybrid.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
It came in the mail today. That was fast! It looks good and seems very comfortable.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
I hope you like it, PurpleHouse. I have a buddy who has two. They both have the form fitting plastic. They look very comfortable, and he loves them. Like others, the lack of the form fitting plastic for my paticular models has kept me away. I will be interested in hearing your thoughts. And pictures . . . Gotta have some pictures!

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
I hope you like it, PurpleHouse. I have a buddy who has it too. They both have the form fitting plastic. They look very comfortable. Like others, the lack of the form fitting plastic for my models has kept me away. I will be interested in hearing your thoughts. And pictures . . . Gotta have some pictures!
I'll get some tomorrow. It'll be tough getting used to carrying a much heavier gun, but I'll try and take it for a spin tomorrow as well.

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
I bought one for my 24/7, never used it. I tried other IWB's can't get used to anything stuck between my bod and pant.

I should get a OWB

1 - 12 of 12 Posts