Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with her little sister. The wife is driving to San Antonio tomorrow to pick up her little sister. They're going to stay at my aunts house Monday, a hotel on Tuesday, drive to Fredericksburg and stay with friends in Johnson City Wednesday and Thursday. I asked if she was going to take the 40? She said no. She found out that she was going to stay in a hotel and I said "please take the 40". She said ok but what am I going to put it in so that our hippy liberal vegetarian dope smoking looser anti gun friends don't see it?

Humm, let me see what I can find. In steps the King Ranch:
Gun Tan Airsoft gun Trigger Airsoft

Wallet Brown Tan Leather Fashion accessory

Concealment in style and wrapped in deep Texas heritage.

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using Tapatalk.

Reactions: Snug9mm and FZ1

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
with her little sister. The wife is driving to San Antonio tomorrow to pick up her little sister. They're going to stay at my aunts house Monday, a hotel on Tuesday, drive to Fredericksburg and stay with friends in Johnson City Wednesday and Thursday. I asked if she was going to take the 40? She said no. She found out that she was going to stay in a hotel and I said "please take the 40". She said ok but what am I going to put it in so that our hippy liberal vegetarian dope smoking looser anti gun friends don't see it?

Humm, let me see what I can find. In steps the King Ranch:
View attachment 50494
View attachment 50495

Concealment in style and wrapped in deep Texas heritage.

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using Tapatalk.
I would suggest different friends!!! ;)

But I hope she stays safe on the trip.

·
Registered
21,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would suggest different friends!!! ;)

But I hope she stays safe on the trip.
Too true. When you go to a liberal arts college in Austin Texas you make "interesting" friends. I'm just happy she's taking it and knows what she's doing.

·
Registered
9,595 Posts
That sure is a fancy schmancy pistol "cozy" - looks like a leather portfolio!! Very nice!

Reactions: Texheim

·
Registered
21,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That sure is a fancy schmancy pistol "cozy" - looks like a leather portfolio!! Very nice!
It's first life was a CD case.

Reactions: TrucksNCoffee

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
I love it when I am carrying around any anti gunners. Especially when they talk about not liking guns or not liking laws allowing carry and they don`t have a clue that I am concealing. It makes me laugh inside at just how clueless they are.

Reactions: Texheim

·
Registered
21,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a couple of day planners I carry my Kahr or Kimber Ultra Carry in at times.
How many Kimbers do you have now? Seems like I remember that you can't avoid a certain pawn shop.

·
Registered
19,174 Posts
I wish her a safe trip and a safe return.. Yea new friends are in order..

·
Registered
21,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
As an objective observer, I fear not for your wife and sister. But, for the kind, gentle, peace loving citizens of Waco as you are now unsupervised while she is on the road.
Texheim Unchained!

·
Registered
21,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
As an objective observer, I fear not for your wife and sister. But, for the kind, gentle, peace loving citizens of Waco as you are now unsupervised while she is on the road.
Watch out Waco, the "hell raising" has started. I'm watching movies the wife doesn't want to see and drinking bourbon! Woot woot!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.