Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello from Southern Colorado

Hello Taurus Armed Members!

Just joined yesterday and thought I'd say my hello. I love the modifications I've seen so far to your Taurus pistols, can't wait to see what is in store. I've recently picked up a Pt111 G2 for 250$ out the door at my local gun store down in Colorado Springs. I've already started modifying the bugger and am excited to see how it'll all come together this weekend up in the mountains. I've only put about 100 rounds through it, without the mods, so I'm excited to see when I get up to 1,000. No gun range for me all about that open range shooting haha. Couple buddies an AR, shotgun, pistol, some offroad vehicles and beer; never forget the beer. I'll let you guys know how test day goes, but for now here's my G2.
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Airsoft

Heres the part list: Walther PPQ bridge rail mount, reflex sight, P228 extended 15 round (Colorado mag max limit) and a handleitgrip. I have a shapeways grip extension spacer on the way in the mail, but the extended mag just balling out there is kinda growing on me.

Let me know what you think,
Lev

·
Administrator
41,477 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :hand26:

·
Registered
10,400 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts

​Welcome to the Forum from Gulf Coast Florida!

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

Reactions: Yissnakk

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Welcome.....:cool:

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Yellow Facial expression Emoticon Text Smile
Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

·
Super Moderator
40,741 Posts
to the forum from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Super Moderator
40,319 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
4,757 Posts
That looks.....interesting, to say the least. Would love to see what you'd do to an AR....:eek:....;)

Well met from the 101 lakes area...and:

Road Field Natural landscape Land lot Natural environment

Reactions: lev

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Very nice!! Welcome to the Forum from North Texas! :wave: We're mighty glad you decided to join "Ye Merrye Crewwe"! :thumb:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.