Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ooh, ooh, ooh ... I want one of each. Now I'm headed back to the current "revolver wish list" poll and adding these in.

I also have a similar old model 66. It doesn't get out much, but I really do like it.

dogfood

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Believe it or not,I've never fired them got them in the middle of winter.Maybe will get to try them some time in April. 8)
Art

·
32,647 Posts
JUst remember E.G., that drooling on them until spring causes rust. :D Give us a range report when you get around to firing a few for fun. And no. I don't mean the report by the sound of the revolver going off. :) Thought I'd get that one in before someone else does. :D

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Those are all very nice!
It makes me want to hunt around locally for a Model 76 now. :)

·
Super Moderator
35,281 Posts
Classy revolvers! I just couldn't do that, buy a gun and not fire it for months. LOL! I mean, I buy a gun, next day I'm at the range! But, of course, it never snows here, so I CAN get to the range, at least.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Really a nice looking set of revolvers. I believe Taurus at one time was advertising all three with a picture similar to yours on the back of gun magazines in the early 90's.

I hope yours shoot better than mine did. I had a 96 that could not get through one cylinder without a misfire. I also had the 86 and accuracy was disappointing. Cylinder throats were almost .360. Sold them both.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts