Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum so I felt obligated to share my Taurus' with everyone.

My PT92 with rosewoods that I've had for years and am in love with, and my 85UL with CT grips that I picked up at a gun show, so cheap that I just couldn't pass it up. There is another SGK Gun Show this weekend. Maybe I'll find another steal!!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky! It started oput as 1 Taurus for me, then 2, and now its 9 and counting

Reactions: Dirty_Larry

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Larry.

Thanks for sharing a pic of your fine Taurus handguns with us. :guns:

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
Nice set there! Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Nice Tauri you have there Larry! I think your next purchase should be some kind of Taurus .40! :D BTW, I'll bet you really like that Mossberg too!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Let me tell ya, there aren't many times I've felt as giddy as the first time I hit a jug of water at 50 yards with a slug.

Nice Tauri you have there Larry! I think your next purchase should be some kind of Taurus .40! :D BTW, I'll bet you really like that Mossberg too!

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Damn Nice lookin' pistola's there.... smiley thumb.gif

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Nice equipment M8!! Welcome from MO. Hope to see more!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Welcome to our family Dirty Larry! This site is not just about guns. Discuss anything you want to. My Taurus weapons are a PT-22, Public Defender Judge in S.S. A model 49 9 shot .22 revolver, last and not but least a TCP stainless with a gray grip. It only leaves my person when I shower. Enjoy and post often. You are in good company. Welcome.

·
Registered
8,055 Posts
Hello from central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You are going to find some friendly
and knowledgeable people here. You put some sharp looking grips on that PT92!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts