Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..for 3 month layaway. We did all our property taxes and then did our IRS thing. Had to pay a little bit and then counted what I had left over and got my Redhawk outta layaway. I didn't know it came with an extra grip!

Here he is!

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
I didn't know about the two grips either. That is awesome. I had a Super Blackhawk once. I have always wanted a Redhawk, but have to buy food instead.

·
Super Moderator
26,863 Posts
That is nice. CONGRATS!

·
Registered
13,853 Posts
Those photos make we want to go pull my Redhawk out and handle it for awhile. Mine came with the wood grips, but I put Hogue rubber finger grips on it right away.
Now I did notice one thing wrond with the photo...That great big stainless Redhawk 44 Mag proped up with a box of 9mm ammo...no, no, no, no, no. Big guns need to hang out with Big ammo....LOL!!!

Congrats on the new piece!!

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
We can sum this up in one word:

SAAAAAAAAWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEET!;)

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
I too recently required a redhawk... awesome pistola.. you are gonna love it.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those photos make we want to go pull my Redhawk out and handle it for awhile. Mine came with the wood grips, but I put Hogue rubber finger grips on it right away.
Now I did notice one thing wrond with the photo...That great big stainless Redhawk 44 Mag proped up with a box of 9mm ammo...no, no, no, no, no. Big guns need to hang out with Big ammo....LOL!!!

Congrats on the new piece!!
LOL..the box is just a prop!!! I was just thru with taking pics of my PT809 and slapped the Ruger on top of the same props. See?

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Now prop up the Taurus on a box of 44 mag to really confuse us! :D

Congrats on the Ruger my friend, I think it's way cool!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Very nice, I love those 44 Rugers. Those 9's should slide right down the cylinder and barrel... LOL.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Congratulations on your acquisition of the beautiful Ruger Redhawk!

·
Super Moderator
35,544 Posts
I am thinking that you may be headed to the range tomorrow? Congrats on taking possession, that is a great looking handgun!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Very nice! I'd wager that thing's a beast when you touch one off.

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
You da man when it comes to pics, Von Z. Beautiful pistol. Had one years ago - I'm sure you'll love it.

·
Registered
31,697 Posts
Pure poetry at rest...go put it in motion!:eek:

·
Administrator
35,116 Posts
Absolutely beautiful. I'm envious.....congrats !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts