Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just picked up the pt145 so my pt111 had a friend. Just thought I would show it off . Let me know what u guys think . I am really impressed with the pt145 . 2012-03-18 20.39.44.jpg

·
Registered
32,137 Posts
I can't wait for you to shoot your PT 145, I guarantee it will put a smile on your face! :)

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Congrats, that is a nice looking pair you have there.

·
Administrator
40,147 Posts
Both are great pistolas! I favor the PT145 the most. And Jake3501 is right, the PT145 will surprise you, and put a smile on your face! :thumb:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Havent shot pt145 yet I hope to get it out this week . Ill let u know what happens . Can you tell me which generation it is was made in 2008 and is sa/da

·
Registered
29,944 Posts
You have good taste.:thumb:

May favorite pair too are the...

Stainless steel Taurus PT111 & PT145.
:yeahbaby01:

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Well, Congratulations and I know you'll enjoy yours as much as I do mine!!! Have fun....:)

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Havent shot pt145 yet I hope to get it out this week . Ill let u know what happens . Can you tell me which generation it is was made in 2008 and is sa/da
You have a 3rd generation

·
Registered
202 Posts
I went Sig shopping a few days ago, and ended up bringing home a PT145 Mil Pro. I've got 40 rounds of 230-gr FMJ through it, and was amazed at how light the recoil was. You're going to be pleased. ;)

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Nice pair of pistols. Did you give any thought to an all-blued PT, or do you simply like stainless? And oh yeah, what Doc said -- better get yourself a PT140! :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice pair of pistols. Did you give any thought to an all-blued PT, or do you simply like stainless?
I bought the blued model - they didn't have a stainless steel model in stock. I took it to the range (after the usual thorough cleaning and lubing) for the first time, but was running about 12-15% FTF with PMC 230-gr FMJ. I'm going to have to borrow a Dremel and buffing wheel from somebody and do a buff and fluff on the feed ramp. Need to do that relatively soon too because I received my order of several types of SD ammo that I need to test. If it's having trouble feeding FMJ round nose, I don't even want to consider what it would or wouldn't do with JHPs!

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Congrats on the new gun. I love mine!

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
:thumb:great looking pair of PT's.You will love shooting the PT 145.THats MY choice for EDC.

·
Super Moderator
27,052 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Sweet pair of pistols you have there...do I smell an "Akimbo" video? :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My high point has never let me down never cleaned it and it has almost 250 rounds through it. It is big and ugly I call it my robocop gun. But I think they r worth the money.

Reactions: Long_Shot
1 - 20 of 25 Posts