Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the PT140 I had asked opinions on and yall all were alot of help. I had never wondered on the difference between .40 & .45 calibers just on this Mill PRO model it had been getting alot of bad press and comments. I had learned thanks to this group on how to tell the 3rd gen. from others. Well i went out this morning and shot mine, this was after I had completely stripped and cleaned it last nite. I could not be happier put 100 rounds through it of 180gr Rem. UMC FMJ factory ammo and not a single miss fire, feed or jam no problems at all. Almost scares me, but as I had said in other areas I had the 24/7 pro ss for awhile and never any problems there. The accuracy on the PT140 was great and even surprised me, recoil was better than I thought and had read, very managable, if they would put the 24/7 grips on it, it couldnt be beat.I had tested 2 glocks, springfield XD and a HK my opinion this PT is better. As of this moment I have no concerns on carring this as my CCW. I would have shot more today but the wind was blowing us away.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Big bore is anything above 45cal........ ;)

·
32,803 Posts
DRAEGER. Big bore is anything that puts one to snooze and it tain't bed time yet. :) Of course the .40 plus calibers have been putting a lot to snooze permanently.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok come on guys give me a break. I got the Tracker.44 mag but its a little hard to hide for the CCW, but I do keep it loaded with Speer Gold Dots and beside my bed, even if I miss at nite the mussel blast will blind them enough for the 2nd shot or scare them to death. Yall happy now. ;D

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know everyone is just kidding that's what makes it a fun group. Yep so far its good and the .45 would be just as good, I was worried when you hear all the hipe on the Mill pistols, but really the more I read on here I begin to wonder how much of the problems are caused by not proper cleaning and lubing of these autos.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DaWolf please email me again, was gonna send you the stuff, but had to take email down cause ATT modem went out. If anyone else reads this let him know if you know him, thanks

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
By the way I found a middle of back holster at the local gun show that fits the PT's well.
Gun sits vert. it is stretch, velcro fasten in front, handle up, or can put in front, handle down. Feels great walking, etc. Feels as all sitting depends on surface, 24.00 this couple makes them on their own here in Tx. This is how I carry my new PT140.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.