Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all,

I did it again! I bought my 6th Taurus! A new M94 in SS.
Great revolver, cleaned it up, and put over 250 22 LR rounds through it at the range, and like all my other Taurus's, it shot very well. The double action trigger was a little stiff, but will in time smoothen out

Great purchase

Take care

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Congratulations, but if you don't post a pic of that beauty very soon, some of our members may start sending you messages like the one below...

:nopics:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Congrats on the new 94!
I have a blued, 4" Model 94, and I love it!! Oh, and mine is not for sale either!!!

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
A 2" model 94 is now at the top of my list to buy as soon as I replenish the bank account after having to replace our well pump and pressure tank.

I also have a $275.00 tune up comming up on the SUV and yes I will demand the 16 platinum plugs they remove returned to me. I didn't realize until after I bought it that the damn thing had 16 platinum spark plugs. I still haven't figured what engineer had a liquid dream and decided he needed 16 plugs in a V/8?

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Nice choice of a revolver you have there! What barrel length does it have, and what kind of ammo are you using?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts