Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got back from the WANENMACHER'S TULSA ARMS SHOW Found a blue 3" M85 on the third row. It was one of the first guns I stopped to look at. Told myself I didn't need it, because I have a 3" M605. Decided to check out the rest of the show. Four hours later I was ready to go, but that M85 was still on my mind. Told my friend that I had to go back to see if it was still there, if so I was going to make the guy an offer. I was kind of hoping he had sold it or he wouldn't take my offer. Well it was there and he accepted. It has never been fired and all that Taurus grease has been cleaned off! I know the drill. Here are some pics.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Looks like a nice catch.
Congratulations!

I'll bet I'm not the only one who would like a range report when you get it to the range.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Awesome!!

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Congratulations I like the pics.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Love the 3" barrel. I like my six shooter M856 (six rounds in the cylinder), but would love it even more if it had a 3" barrel.

Just got back from the WANENMACHER'S TULSA ARMS SHOW Found a blue 3" M85 on the third row. It was one of the first guns I stopped to look at. Told myself I didn't need it, because I have a 3" M605. Decided to check out the rest of the show. Four hours later I was ready to go, but that M85 was still on my mind. Told my friend that I had to go back to see if it was still there, if so I was going to make the guy an offer. I was kind of hoping he had sold it or he wouldn't take my offer. Well it was there and he accepted. It has never been fired and all that Taurus grease has been cleaned off! I know the drill. Here are some pics.
View attachment 52763 View attachment 52762

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Congratulations to you on one very fine Taurus acquisition!

Great pics! :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
Funny how things work out sometimes. In your case it wanted to belong to you and was calling your name. Nice find, glad it worked out.

Reactions: NathanaelGreene

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Love the 3" barrel. I like my six shooter M856 (six rounds in the cylinder), but would love it even more if it had a 3" barrel.
YES! A 3" M856 or 3" M606 would be ideal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts