Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new PT 1911 AR from my lgs today.:) Got it at $599 after Christmas special. They didn't have a holster for kit though. Guess I will shop around online for one.

Photos and a range report to follow. Need to get the cosmoline off.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I'm happy to be the first to congratulate you on your new PT1911AR!

Folks tell me that 1911 pistols can become an obsession...so, don't say I didn't warn you. ;)

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Betcha can't own just one ... I'm picking up my third of John Browning's divine design (PT1911 AL) on Friday.

Best of luck. :guns:

·
Registered
597 Posts
Congrats. One word of warning...those things seem to duplicate without warning. Cant wait to read the range report.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Congratulations. You picked a winner!

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Congrats on the new 1911, they can be addictive. I've only had my RIA for a month now and want a second 1911 in stainless. Then maybe a duo-tone, and then....

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Mercy, I don't want to get to close to you guys....I couldn't afford it...Congrats on your new pistola!!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Welcome and congrats.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Congrats on a fine selection.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Everybody's gotta have at least one. It's bein' Amerikun.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'm itching for an RIA I can tweak out to my heart's content.....and then I want an officer's model....and then.....
See my only handgun is a 24/7 G2 and it seems the 1911 already has a hold on me. I really wanted to get an
officer's model to begin with but knew that for my first/primary carry gun I needed more capacity and a little less weight.
Enjoy and put up some pix!

·
Registered
36,039 Posts
I'm happy to be the first to congratulate you on your new PT1911AR!

Folks tell me that 1911 pistols can become an obsession...so, don't say I didn't warn you. ;)
I keep hearing this but honestly it hasn't affected me-------------MUCH!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts