Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

9 business days from Thailand to my post office. Ebay said March 12th was the estimated arrival date. It is registered mail so I did have to go down there and sign for em. Can't wait to get home and try them on. Will update pics of course.

·
Super Moderator
37,975 Posts
Very nice...I am considering buying some CZ grips from him and am glad to hear of the prompt service.

·
Administrator
35,712 Posts
Beautiful. I can't wait to see how they look on your revolver.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I just bought two sets of wooden grips from the guy in Thailand. One set is for the Tracker 970, and the other is for the Ruger Redhawk.

They are currently being shipped...

Bayou52

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I really like these. I hope they will be comfortable to shoot. Less protection from the trigger guard than the stockers, but they sure feel great in the hand. They are far from ugly too. They are about the same thickness as the rubber grip but are slightly smaller front to back at the top. My thumb overlaps my middle finger more and my index finger more easily reaches the trigger now. The base is a little wider where your pinky goes. More pronounced finger grooves are fantastic. Reminds me alot of my Hogue grip on my 66.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts