Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,350 Posts
I'm sure the angle and perspective of the photo contribute to the illusion, but it sure looks like your new pistol wouldn't fit in its case!

Good luck with your new "Glock Buntline"...

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
The 40 is part of the Longslide group (includes the 17L and 24). It sports a 6.02” barrel.

Looks like you got the MOS — planning to mount an optic on it?

·
Premium Member
13,623 Posts
Nice buy! I have the 29 and the 20, but don't have that one, yet.

Reactions: ifithitu and mingaa

·
Registered
14,171 Posts
Please tell me that you don't walk around the range singing "My Glocks bigger than your Glock. My Glocks bigger than yours, my Glocks bigger because it eats 10mm and it's 2 inches longer than yours.

Of course if your not old enough to remember the old KenLRation dog food commercial then you won't know the tune to follow. The original song was written by Tom Paxton.

·
Super Moderator
40,704 Posts
Well I could learn to like that long slide 10mm, especially with a nice compact red dot on it. Nice buy, congrats.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Your going to like it. The recoil is almost nothing. I've had mine for about 3 years now. I have the Venom Vortex 3 mm red dot on mine. You might want to buy a few extra mags also...:)

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Please tell me that you don't walk around the range singing "My Glocks bigger than your Glock. My Glocks bigger than yours, my Glocks bigger because it eats 10mm and it's 2 inches longer than yours.

Of course if your not old enough to remember the old KenLRation dog food commercial then you won't know the tune to follow. The original song was written by Tom Paxton.
I must admit that I'm only familiar with that jingle thanks to Demolition Man.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
That slide needs its own zip-code.

;)

·
9,101 Posts
Very nice long slide. Let us know how it shoots.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts