Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me likie!!! I have to wear an unbuttoned button shirt on top of my t-shirt to make it 100% unnoticeable but it does a splendid job in hiding my 4 inch 24/7 pro and the extra mag.

http://www.stonerholsters.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12&products_id=9

Its like a big bandage that sticks to itself via Velcro that you wear right under your chest, Its quite comfy. To draw you simply reach down the neck of your shirt and pull it out like oyu would any other shoulder holster.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
He is not the first one I have heard say, that it is not uncomfortable. I know I have seen the custom T shirt with the holster under your arm, either arm, that I think I would personally like better. I wore a back brace for a while years ago, and it got awful tight after a while.

·
Administrator
39,506 Posts
I like the concept, in a deep concealment situation. However, I can't even wear a cummerbun or whatever you call those damn things you wear with a tux. Anything pressing on my belly or chest I just can't do. Wish I could though. :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
35,174 Posts
I've got what they call a kangaroo holster that is VERY similar....I think it holds the gun up a bit higher under your armpit though.....

·
Administrator
35,174 Posts
It could be very handy for lots of things, just don't get sucked into a shirts or skins basketball game.......

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope, its not uncomfortable at all. you've just got to wear a shirt size larger.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Doctor_Venkman said:
Is there any kind of perspiration barrier to keep from soaking the gun?

I am also leery of trusting anything made by a company named Stoner. Just sayin'
I seem to remember some very fine long guns made by or designed by a Stoner!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Doctor_Venkman said:
Is there any kind of perspiration barrier to keep from soaking the gun?
Yes, there is a pad on the backside of the holster section

·
Registered
339 Posts
Looks like a belly band

·
Registered
107 Posts
I don't see anything going over the shoulder. Is it supposed to stay up under the weight of the gun only from the tension created by the powerful musculature of my massive chest?

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Dave85 said:
I don't see anything going over the shoulder. Is it supposed to stay up under the weight of the gun only from the tension created by the powerful musculature of my massive chest?
That . . . or man boobs. :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
That . . . or man boobs.
Hey! I resemble that remark!

Probably designed to ride on the Beer Gut!! That could keep it up;
Hey! That one too! :-[

If you're strapping it across man-boobs, does that make it a sports "bro?"

1 - 20 of 24 Posts