Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my new Concealed Carry ZOMBIE Weapon!!! LMAO

I got bored today and noticed the Kahr base plate was about the size of an accessory rail and the wheels started turning. I now have a concealable zombie weapon complete with certified zombie ammo! LoL

*This is just a joke. I have NO INTENTION of actually carrying this.*

Laying in wait for the zombie apocalypse.

Ready for action!

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
I like it! I've been considering the very same model. I've got a CM9 and it's an absolutely rock solid performer. I'm sure you'll love yours too, but be careful sitting down with that pig-sticker attached. :D

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Great idea!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
That might "poke" a little fun at you!

·
Super Moderator
35,686 Posts
Don't RUN with that pistol! Keep the point down! (I can hear my mother's voice from across the years. :D )

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Yeah, cause you can't let the Zombie know you are carrying until the last second!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Wow, be careful with that thing, or you might poke your eye out :)

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Don't RUN with that pistol! Keep the point down! (I can hear my mother's voice from across the years. :D )
Reminds me of my first jackknife. My dad gave it to me when I was five, and took it back when I was five and fifteen seconds. And for the reason you mentioned. :D

·
Administrator
39,475 Posts
Wait! Knives aren't effective on zombies, are they? :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
So is that mag plate really the size of an accessory rail!? I didn't buy one of those because it didn't have a rail....but dang! That looks like it'd work in a pinch!

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
I love my CW-40.

Haven't you been watching Walking Dead? They have been working on killing Zombies with knives so they don't have to waste ammo, or bring other Zombies with the loud noise.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I wouldn't want that in an IWB holster...just sayin...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts