Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
That's a really good looking rifle, and sounds as if she shoots pretty well, too.:thumb:

·
Registered
855 Posts
That's quite a beauty you have there. How much did you pay for it?, if you don't mind me asking.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Be careful with the thumb when loading that evil military weapon. LOL, they are fun to shoot, and reliable as the day is long. Prices on them just keep getting higher as time passes. You made a good investment, that you can also enjoy shooting.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks All!!!

I am so excited to have one of these beautiful pieces of American history. Now I want to start saving up for a "correct grade" :). I think I may have a new addiction.

That's quite a beauty you have there. How much did you pay for it?, if you don't mind me asking.
Their prices are published on their website. I don't mind telling you I paid $625 for it. Considering one can't even buy a good AR15 for that these days I think I did quite well.

·
Registered
29,846 Posts
Anyone whose never shot an M-1 Garand is missing out on a treat.

They don't call them the Cadillace of battle rifles for nothing...they are sweeeet shooters. :D

Thanks for sharing your photos.

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
I've always had a soft spot for he Garand, it was the first rifle the US Army ever put in my hands. I have always wanted to own one. I have a good friend who got one and he has been so impressed with its performance that it is now his #1 deer rifle.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Nice rifle! I will be interested to hear more about it as your time on the range with it increases.......

·
Registered
597 Posts
Sweet rifle and that price is pretty sweet too. Nice pick up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts