Taurus Firearm Forum banner

How many days did i own this gun -when it went BANG?

• one

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • two

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • three

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FIRST SHOT

Votes: 5 71.4%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14,053 Posts
Well, Lets start with a big welcome to the forum...glad you found us. We are a bunch of friendly folks here who tend to like all gun manufactures. Though we do tend to favor Taurus.
Sorry to see you had a problem with either the pistol or the ammunition, but did you know that all Taurus guns come with a Lifetime Warranty? Not just for the first owner, but on the life of the gun.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
What kind of ammo were you shooting when this explosion happened?

·
Registered
32,144 Posts
Considering the top strap was blown as well as the cylinder, it looks like an epic overcharge, and it was obviously the first round of that cylinder full of ammo. I vote first shot~

Reactions: Pbass

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
Welcome to TA..... and WTH HAPPENED THERE!?! What loaded was in that round, plastique?

·
Registered
34,139 Posts
This isn't the first time this picture has been posted. It's made it's way around the Internet for a while now. Different poster the last time.. You've also posted this same story under a different topic here as well. Unless you've got some rock solid proof that this is your gun, this thread and the other one are going to go away. I'll give you a couple of days to verify your claim here. If you can't or don't this thread will be deleted.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Thanks, Big Skiff.

The OP has been amazingly "quiet" since posting these pics twice in different threads he started...then "poof"...he's gone. :icon_rolleyes:

·
Registered
32,144 Posts
My troll alarm is beeping!

·
Registered
436 Posts
I have never used the term troll before. And I would be glad to tell you what other forums I am a member of to prove it. But this guy is a troll. This is his third new thread with the same topic at the time of this post .I stand or sit corrected 2nd new thread

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
OP, the picture is almost four years old - you sat on this for quite some time.

Reactions: chicharrones

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Plus if you happen to peek at the rounds you discover those are the 44 mag rounds.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Yes first shot. I came here two put one post up and i did. I didnot bash the gun company. They took me off this site. What is it ? No one want to hear or see the true story. I did nothing to get band from this site. I just wanted to put up that one picture. Sometimes that one person has to take that big step to get it out there. Did you go on line and look --gun blows up-- you donot even have to put the gun company name in. I just dont want anyone to get hurt.
Yes I did and only a few showed up not the thousands that you claimed. I think you need to go to bed you have grade school in the morning.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Is that a Glock?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Some Marty person has been posting this all over the interwebs for years.
(about SN ZH417423 - a stainless Taurus Model 66 made in 2006.)
In this link:
Best gun i ever bought ! Take a look..
He says "it happened 4 years ago" He also says in post 4 that Taurus replaced the revolver.

Here's a link to some, higher quality photos from 2/28/2008:
New Taurus 357 gun blows up--New Remington Bullets.......

Best gun i ever bought ! Take a look.. - Page 2
Taurus 357 -blows up - Page 2 (March 2008)
martyd | FireArmsTalk

Since it happened about 4 years ago - I wonder whats going on to make "Marty" ([email protected] ?) post back again. Is it the 4 year anniversary?

And - how about some pictures of the replacement revolver?

*sigh*

Reactions: chicharrones

·
10,379 Posts
IBTL!<g>

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Oh come on folks.... everyone loves a troll... they make a forum so much more; well sporty! This guy took the moniker oneeye? In the other thread with the same photo he says some 18 year old kid blew his eye out. Could oneeye be that kid? I hope he comes back and tells us the whole story but I bet he is a 14 year old playing hooky and sitting in his bedroom thinking of internet pranks. Who knows, maybe I am wrong. I do note that his profile is a bit thin.

·
Registered
34,139 Posts
This thread has been locked and the OP has been banned. He was banned here before under a different user name for not following the guidelines. This complaint has been running all over the Internet for several years. It never evolves any further than what you see here. As such we are done here.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.