Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this gun over a month ago and have only been able to shoot it once. I pumped 50 rounds through it and it worked flawless. My aim on the other hand could use some fine tuning. Anyway, I live in the great state of Alabama and the gun I bought was a California edition so it not only came with two 10 round magazines per California law but also two 15 round mags per Alabama law. It's great and I am glad I chose this for my first handgun. Anybody have any pointers to help my aim improve?? Also, another thing that sold me on this gun was the "Riber grip". The G2's Taurus has come out with now has a hard polymer grip and it really did not feel as good in my hand. I know everybody is pushing the G2, but I really liked everything about this gun plus the G2 only came with 2 mags ;)

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Congrats on the new gun.

Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Hey, what's not to like about a deal like that? ;)

Welcome to our humble abode!

Just kick back and enjoy the time you spend with us.

Reactions: bre346

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I'll probably post as often as I shoot which is not often since ammo isn't cheap and the land I shoot on belongs to my FIL about an hour away and gas isn't cheap either. But I am sure I'll get some great info from all the topics on here.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Welcome RLindsey. The 24/7 is a favorite of mine. I'm sure you're going to enjoy it more and more as you get used to it.

That and all the friends you make here.

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts