Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Is there a 12 step program for people like me? I just picked up my seventh Taurus! I was just browsing at a local pawnshop today and ran across a PT-22 that cried to me and asked me to adopt it. I just couldn't say no to such cute little face. It was a total of $210 for the adoption. My wife should have taken my keys with her when she went to work! She knows I can't be trusted to go out alone. LMAO

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Welcome from the KY, Horse Country!!

There is truely NO HOPE for you!!
My collection just started last August, and I am up to 6 hand guns, most of which are revolvers. "I probably wanted to be a cowboy"

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
there is no cure, however it's like drinking you only have a hangover after you stop drinking.. so the idea is to stay drunk.. er or in this case a steady supply of new guns.

take 2 and call me in the morning.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
There is no known cure, Just a temporary fix, and you just got your fix until the next one :D :D :D Welcome to the taurus rehab center lol

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Just don't go by the display case with the Raging Bulls in 'em. No way you'll be able to walk by and not adopt one.
;D

·
Administrator
35,622 Posts
Derek, sometimes the addiction is just too much, and you just have to sit back and enjoy the ride......

·
Registered
382 Posts
I believe there is a simple program for you to follow. Only 4 steps though, not 12 like others.

1. Load
2. Rack
3. Fire
4. Repeat

Follow this simple program, and you'll never have anything to worry about.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Welcome from Southern Oregon

·
Registered
509 Posts
Bamabowtie said:
:D Is there a 12 step program for people like me? I just picked up my seventh Taurus! I was just browsing at a local pawnshop today and ran across a PT-22 that cried to me and asked me to adopt it. I just couldn't say no to such cute little face. It was a total of $210 for the adoption. My wife should have taken my keys with her when she went to work! She knows I can't be trusted to go out alone. LMAO
Don't feel bad, I have been hooked since the 80's!
It's a happy addiction!
Welcome to the light!
When your shooting mates say Taurus is a cheap gun, Ask them why they overpaid for their lesser firearm!

·
Registered
846 Posts
They are good guns, no matter what the ---- say.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts