Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iam trying to find a new Taurus Mod 444Raging Bull 8&3/8" SS 44 Magnum ive got the gun paid for all but $215 & I have that this happens to me everytime JML . The shop i get 99.9% of my guns is having a little trouble locating a NIB RB I want any tips would help him out

·
Registered
32,150 Posts
I checked Davidson's Gallery of Guns Gun Genie www.galleryofguns.com - Gun Genie - Davidson's most popular and powerful search engine to find and buy guns at galleryofguns.com

and at present they have none in stock. Taurus runs different revolvers at different times of the year, so you usually have to wait until a recent run of the revolver you are looking for has been made. I learned of this situation a few years back when looking for a model 66. I think the only other alternative is finding one on an auction site like "Guns America" or just getting lucky finding one in a local shop.

·
Registered
14,055 Posts
Iam trying to find a new Taurus Mod 444Raging Bull 8&3/8" SS 44 Magnum ive got the gun paid for all but $215 & I have that this happens to me everytime JML . The shop i get 99.9% of my guns is having a little trouble locating a NIB RB I want any tips would help him out
I'm a little confused. You say you have it paid for, all but $215. Are you saying you have paid your dealer all but the balance of $215? OR that you have saved all but $215. What sales price have you agreed to without a gun being in hand for sale?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts