Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had this g29 about 6months but just got the last of the barrels from lonewolf,
front sight is trijon rear is stock, three 10 round mags with the plus 2 exsenisons.. and three G20 mags with adapters...
fired all except the 9x25 dillon, hoping to find the ammo cheaper or wait till i start reloading for that.......
some reason can't get any of my pitures to load,,,but if you go to my photos in the Gallery I got it in there a few days ago'

·
Administrator
35,165 Posts
Very nice Glock ! So what are the three barrels exactly? I know one is 9mm Luger, and you said one is 9x25 Dillon which I've never heard of.....what's the third one?

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Very nice Glock ! So what are the three barrels exactly? I know one is 9mm Luger, and you said one is 9x25 Dillon which I've never heard of.....what's the third one?

Well, since it's a G29 --- I'll make the assumption it would be 10mm Auto. :tongue:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right the glock barrel is 10mm, next is the 9x25 dillon which is A Amazing round, the other two lonewolfs are 40S&W, and 357sig so in all four calibers in one gun,

·
Administrator
35,165 Posts
Well, since it's a G29 --- I'll make the assumption it would be 10mm Auto. :tongue:
Sorry, I'm not up on Glock-speak. :D

That is one versatile gun. Not sure I'd want to light off a full power 10mm from such a compact pistol, but that's just me. :)

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the real full power 10mm is a handfull ,about 44mag ,, the recoil is not as bad with the glock as some 10mm pistols, ,,now after shooting the 9x25 you know it, it will throw a 80 or 95 grain bullet at 2000fps and over 800lbs, and a 147grain at about 1200 to 1400fps it's way louder then my shotguns ,,,,,and you feel the shockwave roll over you...the 40s&w and 357sig, I got because if the 10mm becomes obsolete or tooo pricey, I still have them , Plus I love the fact the barrels just drop in and your ready to go,, I use the same mags (G29 and G20 )for all four calibers, you can even stick with stock recoil springs, althrough I have a stainless steel one, and a 19lbone I use sometimes.......

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
Can you translate that to Taurus?

Great Pics!

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I used to have a Glock 29SF as well, but sold it to get a gen4 G23... Also had a G20SF - very accurate gun! I'll probably get another one when it comes out in gen4.

Nice to have all those barrels btw! I have 9mm barrels for my G22 and 23. But never shot a 9x25, must be a hoot to shoot!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts