Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sort of sounds like my wife actually.
My wife spotted this in one of her quilting forums.
It is suppose to be a true story submitted by a state trooper.
I don't really care. It made me chuckle.

True story.JPG

·
Supporting SuperModerator
14,947 Posts
Those elderly, rural, Kansans have never feared much of anything. It’s part of how they became old.
:)

·
Registered
18,810 Posts
Just the other day, a state cop pulled two elderly ladies over in front of my shop. When he approached the car, the lady that was driving asked "Why did you stop me, officer?" The officer informed her that he'd clocked her at just over 60 mph and this was only a 45 mph zone. The lady replied "But officer, the speed limit signs say 62". The officer then politely informed her that those signs were the route number, this road was designated as US 62 but the speed limit through this particular section was 45 mph. The officer then noticed that her passenger looked awfully pale, her eyes were really big, as if she'd seen a ghost and she appeared to be clutching her chest tightly. He inquired to the driver "Is your friend alright" and the elderly lady replied "Oh, she'll be okay....we just turned on here from route 157".

·
Premium Member
4,206 Posts
Just the other day, a state cop pulled two elderly ladies over in front of my shop. When he approached the car, the lady that was driving asked "Why did you stop me, officer?" The officer informed her that he'd clocked her at just over 60 mph and this was only a 45 mph zone. The lady replied "But officer, the speed limit signs say 62". The officer then politely informed her that those signs were the route number, this road was designated as US 62 but the speed limit through this particular section was 45 mph. The officer then noticed that her passenger looked awfully pale, her eyes were really big, as if she'd seen a ghost and she appeared to be clutching her chest tightly. He inquired to the driver "Is your friend alright" and the elderly lady replied "Oh, she'll be okay....we just turned on here from route 157".
Ah, ha! This explains all the old folks putting along in Florida on U.S. 1!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts