Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent my Tracker .44 mag to Miami last week because I could see the cylinder face when looking down the barrel when it was in full lock up on 2 of the 5 chambers and the fine folks here at TA suggested I have it looked at. I've been following it everyday and today they finally finished it up! Hopefully it gets here soon, and I didn't spend that much money to ship it for nothing!

Just thought I'd share that it seems like a quick turnaround for anyone interested in that!

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
I sent my Tracker .44 mag to Miami last week because I could see the cylinder face when looking down the barrel when it was in full lock up on 2 of the 5 chambers and the fine folks here at TA suggested I have it looked at. I've been following it everyday and today they finally finished it up! Hopefully it gets here soon, and I didn't spend that much money to ship it for nothing!

Just thought I'd share that it seems like a quick turnaround for anyone interested in that!
:noupstoday01:

I know the feeling.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Hopefully you will have it by next week. :thumb:

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Let us know how she fires when you get her back.

·
Registered
12,088 Posts
Kudos to Mr. Kresser and his staff

Reactions: silverblackman

·
Banned
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got it today!! 1 week is all it took, that's pretty impressive! I wasn't crazy, they noted there was a little too much cylinder play and it was slightly out of time (that's surprising since it isn't used that much). Two of the chambers still seem a little more loose than the other three, but definitely better. In my book, it was worth the $100 to ship if only for the fact they cleaned it up really well! They got all of the gunk out of the porting, and the lead off the forcing cone!

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Got it today!! 1 week is all it took, that's pretty impressive! I wasn't crazy, they noted there was a little too much cylinder play and it was slightly out of time (that's surprising since it isn't used that much). Two of the chambers still seem a little more loose than the other three, but definitely better. In my book, it was worth the $100 to ship if only for the fact they cleaned it up really well! They got all of the gunk out of the porting, and the lead off the forcing cone!
Outstanding! glad it got back quick and to your liking!:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts